Before you call any other drug detox in Arizona, make a phone call to our compassionate staff at Addiction Recovery Centers to find out more about how we can help you get through the initial stages of addiction recovery. We are a top-rated detox and residential treatment center conveniently located in Tucson. Take a virtual tour of our beautiful rehab facility on the ARC website to learn more about what we have to offer you when searching for drug addiction recovery services.
Consider the Following Drug Abuse Facts
- Despite the harmful consequences associated with drug abuse, addiction is complicated to control, most often requiring professional and medical intervention for positive results.
- Drug abuse causes significant changes in the brain that not only affect one’s self-control, but also interfere with one’s ability to resist subsequent urges to use.
- Drug use and abuse cause the brain to release a potent chemical called dopamine that reinforces these unhealthy activities, leading to repeated use.
- While it’s difficult to predict who may become addicted to drugs after casual use, each new experience with drugs increases the likelihood that use will become abuse.
- Drug addiction is far more treatable than you might think; in fact, it can be successfully managed through detox and residential treatment in a professional facility.
Trust Addiction Recovery Centers for Drug Detox in Arizona
If you thought all rehabs were more or less alike in terms of programs being offered and steps toward recovery, we invite you to take a tour of ARC to see why we are the leading detox and residential program center in the state of Arizona. We’re not just different- we are more successful in helping patients reach their goal of lifetime recovery from drug addiction. It starts with a phone call to our administration to learn about the benefits of drug detox in a medication-assisted facility.
Think Detox is Not Important? Think Again!
Detox is the first and most crucial step along the road to recovery- one you simply cannot afford to skip. The fact is, in order to cohesively take part in a residential recovery program, you’ll need to go through detox to rid your system of toxins and go through the physical withdrawal phase of recovery- don’t worry, we’ll be there every step of the way to ensure your safety and comfort. Our medication-assisted treatment will minimize discomfort throughout the detox process for a higher likelihood of success.
Choosing the Best Drug Detox in Arizona
Addiction Recovery Centers is not a revolving door detox like so many other rehabs in the state. Our staff will make arrangements for a seamless transition from detox to our residential treatment facility to ensure complete access to the right programs. You’ll find a wealth of helpful information and resources on the ARC website, including our Treatment Blog that is filled with articles and stories related to drug and alcohol addiction and treatment. Don’t hesitate to call an ARC representative day or night to get connected with our facility.